Who should attend?
- Teams, who are frustrated with the quality and quantity of work they manage to get done every day, because they feel demotivated and de-energised
- Teams who are feeling stressed out and overwhelmed by unexpected changes.
- Teams that feel overwhelmed disinterested and lack real energy and drive.
- Teams who want to learn how to embrace a common vision and utilize this to unify their efforts, thereby inspiring a unified team spirit.
- Teams who want to discover the reason they feel de-motivated, so they can regain that feeling of inspiration and thereby maximise the quality and quantity of work they are able to get done each day.
- Teams who want to learn how to embrace any challenges they may be facing and find ways to turn this into opportunity and inspiration.
- Teams who want to learn how to unlock their hidden potential and become driven and inspired to achieve their best
This inspirational and energising motivational presentation is delivered by one of the top inspirational and motivational speakers and behavioural shift experts in the South Africa. Andrew has over 25 years of practical business experience. He has honed his very effective ability to inspire and re-energise business professionals, in the laboratory of his numerous very successful businesses over the past 25 years.
He has developed a method of discovering the reason why teams and individuals lack inspiration or feel demotivated. Motivation is never a solution; it is always symptom of some other underlying challenge. Andrew will work with the leadership team to uncover the causes of the lacklustre performance or lack of motivation and will then design a motivational process to address these issues. Once the underlying reasons for the lack of motivation are removed, the overall energy and feeling of inspiration within any team will dramatically improve. He will teach you and your team a number of practical tools and techniques, which you can immediately apply in your life or business, to dramatically increase your team’s level of inspiration. This will result in dramatic improvements in both productivity and performance.
4. Build a Practical Motivational and Inspirational Process, to help you and your team achievethe Desired Level of Drive and results you want