Our three-month motivational program consists of, six powerful and meaty modules, designed to give you a highly potent dose of motivation, in small powerful sessions, to help you improve your level of motivation and re-energise your team. This motivational program contains all the elements contained in both the one day and 2 day motivational workshop processes, yet also has the added benefit of all the additional benefits as described below:
You will love the format of this sales training program and will most certainly benefit from the gradual long-term approach to learning
Tons of research clearly shows what adult learners DON’T want long, content-heavy training events. Adults just can’t sit for extended periods absorbing training material. The research says you’ll get high engagement and high knowledge retention if you structure training events in short segments, which focus on a maximum of three concepts at a time. That’s why our motivational training process is made up of six short workshops, which focus on a maximum of three aspects of how to improve their level of motivation. They’re short, powerful and meaty. They’re simple but never simplistic. They’re designed to give your team a highly potent dose of on-going motivation, and then quickly get them back to their real job, as soon as possible. The support materials in the form of CDs, online motivational training, daily inspirational messages, SMS reminders, email follow ups, positive affirmations, reminder emails, accountability partnerships and other supporting materials, make this motivational process highly effective and excellent value for money. The cost of this motivational program will very quickly be covered by the increased team performance and improved results. Based on the feedback from the online training system and the leadership, we conduct each workshop two weeks apart. Each consecutive workshop reinforces the concepts learned at the previous workshop and introduces your team to a few more crucial inspirational skills, each time. Your team is supported with Audio CD recordings and the online motivational training system, after each workshop, containing the new tools and techniques to be learned during the next two weeks. This process of splitting the motivational training over three months, sees trainees learning and applying far more of the new motivational and inspirational skills, they need to succeed. Every two weeks we meet to enhance the tools they have already learned and introduce them to a few new motivational tools and success habits. Once the initial 12 weeks is over, the process continues for a further 12 weeks, with further support in the form of new online support materials, audio CDs, email support and reminders and the use of the recorded workshops, which are used to further enhance the learning experience.
Who Should Attend?
- Teams, who are frustrated with the quality and quantity of work they manage to get done every day, because they feel demotivated and de-energised
- Teams who are feeling stressed out and overwhelmed by unexpected changes.
- Teams that feel overwhelmed disinterested and lack real energy and drive.
- Teams who want to learn how to embrace a common vision and utilise this to unify their efforts, thereby inspiring a unified team spirit.
- Teams who want to discover the reason they feel de-motivated, so they can regain that feeling of inspiration and thereby maximise the quality and quantity of work they are able to get done each day.
- Teams who want to learn how to embrace any challenges they may be facing and find ways to turn this into opportunity and inspiration.
- Teams who want to learn how to unlock their hidden potential and become driven and inspired to achieve their best.
- What is causing my team to feel de-motivated?
- Does the team have clarity of purpose and a common vision for the future?
- Has every team member understood the team or corporate vision and do they know their individual role necessary to help the team realise this vision?
- How can we use this to our advantage and re-fire the teams flame of inspiration?
- Individuals - Have I changed?
- What do I need to change or improve about myself?
- Has the team dynamic changed
- How do we positively change the team dynamic?
- Is the team or corporate culture affecting levels of motivation?
- Activity Management - Are there any underlying challenges with the way we tackle our activities every day?
- Energy Management - Do we need to explore ways of reducing stress, improving exercise commitments and how can planned rest help?
- Self-Management - How can you better manage yourself and your commitments to contribute to the overall performance of the team?
- How will this help to motivate, inspire and re-energise the team? Effective Planning - is a general lack of planning, causing the lack of motivation?
- Effective Planning - Is a general lack of planning, causing the lack of motivation?
What you’ll learn and how it all works
Meet Andrew Horton. He will introduce you to the motivational program and give you an overview on how it all works. This introduction seeks to leave you with some valuable insights into how this training program works and how you can get the most from the next 6 months we will spend together. My experience has shown me that business professionals get the most benefit from any training programs, when the training sessions are short and meaty and the training is split into sessions spread over 6 months. This allows me to deliver 3 really powerful motivational tools and concepts to you, during each session hop, without overwhelming your team with too much information at once.
Online Motivational Training Program
- The online motivational training “SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE 24/7-365”, which means that you can learn at your own pace and at your own convenience. It also means that even if you live in remote areas, you will still have access to on-going professional motivational training, right at your fingertips.
- The online motivational training system firstly “INTRODUCES” you to the motivational principles you need to learn and apply, by showing you a video, which contains a summary of the specific process you need to apply in your day to day experience.
- Next we measure “WHERE YOU ARE NOW”, by asking you a set of “QUESTIONS” designed to introduce you to the specific motivational tools or techniques, we want you to learn. This gives access to some really valuable information. The questions program your mind to start looking for the correct information and knowledge, you need to learn, whilst you are working through the “UNDERSTANDING” part of the online sales training program.
- Once we have sowed the seed of curiosity and programmed you with an understanding about what you need to learn. The next step is to supply you with the actual knowledge you need to learn. During this stage of the motivational training process, we create “UNDERSTANDING” through the use of audio recordings and written information. As you will have already assessed where you are during the “WHERE AM I NOW” part of the motivational training process. You will have programmed your unconscious mind to search for and uncover the exact knowledge you need to learn during the “UNDERSTANDING” part of the learning process, allowing you to easily internalise the correct information and knowledge.
- The next step is to support you to actually, “APPLY” the knowledge you will learn. This is done with the use of carefully crafted questions, which support, encourage and guide you, to actually apply the knowledge, motivational tools and techniques in your work environment. On submission of the work, an automated email is sent to you containing your answers. This feedback tool is one of the reasons why our motivational training process is so successful. You are able to measure and assess your progress regularly and ensure you are learning, everything you need to learn.
- Finally you given access to additional “RESOURCES” in the form of downloadable PDF documents and MP 3 recordings, containing further supportive information and knowledge, to help you master the motivational tools and concepts, you need to learn and utilise daily.
- Our unique online training program will support your team to gradually apply all the tools they will learn during my Keynote address. This will allow you to get a great return on your investment as your team will actually get to enjoy the benefits of my talk long after the event is over.
- A daily inspirational message is sent to each person that attends this intervention. This is an opt-in system that delivers an inspirational message right into the email of everyone that signs up on Andrew’s website. The inspiration or motivation may fade after attending my sales and relationship building workshop. This daily inspirational message is designed to help maintain the momentum created by the workshop.
- A Positive Affirmation CD. This CD is an audio recording containing positive affirmations. This resource is used daily to create a positive start to every day and helps to remove those nagging negative thoughts that flow so freely through our minds every day. When used consistently this CD will give you a positive start to every day and set the tone for an amazing day.
- An audio recording detailing the concepts that are highlighted during the Intervention. This CD serves as a reminder after the event, to help the sales professionals stay on track and serves as another source of positive information to keep people on track.
- A CD recording, containing positive statements and affirmations. This resource is designed to serve as a reminder to stay on track. This CD is a powerful motivator and will empower you on those days when you feel uninspired or down.
If you'd like to find out more information contact us to discover more.